Foundry Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

+2
Duke-of-Rock
AJStoner
6 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post  AJStoner Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 am

Hey everyone, I'm AJStoner. I've been playing STO a little over a year and a half and I currently have 9 Foundry projects on the Federation side and I'm currently working on my first KDF.

Finding Resolution
Avenging Resolution
The Far Wanderer
Jupiter Proving Ground
King of the Mountain
Hostage Crisis
Cardassian Shipyard
The Jaws of Scylla
Operation Blacksky Viking
AJStoner
AJStoner
Admin

https://foundryforward.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post  Duke-of-Rock Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:08 am

Greetings all,

I'm Duke-of-Rock. I would like to thank AJ Stoner for creating this site first of all. I'd love to try and participate in the project when it gets moving if time allows. I currently have 9 Federation missions and 1 KDF mission.
FEDS
Spawn of Medusa - Spotlight Winner (A 5 part series) II, III, IV, and V
Omega Directive Revisited
ABI - Artificial Borg Intelligence
Argus Array Defense (waiting for the qualifying bug to get fixed for the officer reports)
Argus Array Repair Daily (No longer long enough to qualify, was my original daily mission)
KDF
Argus Array Sabotage Daily (No longer long enough to qualify, was my second daily mission)

I also do mission review blog write-ups on SBUGC, so let me know if you have a new mission you would like me to do a review on. I am
presently trying to catch up after the holidays, but I plan to begin posting again soon. DoR

Last edited by Duke-of-Rock on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duke-of-Rock
Duke-of-Rock

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptPFDennis Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 am

Hey all,

I'm CaptPFDennis. Glad to be a part of this project. I think Foundry is just about the best part of Star Trek Online and I'll support it in any way I can. Many thanks to AJ for putting this all together. That said, I have 12 missions out there for Fed and 1 KDF.

FED

Chronotons and Klingons
To Free or Not to Free
Class Dismissed Trilogy
For Every Action Trilogy
Unbeknownst 1&2
Happiness is a Warm Gorn
Respect for Your Elders

KDF

General Rebellion - A Spotlight Winner

Looking forward to working with all of you. Thanks again, AJ.
CaptPFDennis
CaptPFDennis

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendra Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:13 am

While I'm highly skeptical about the whole idea, I decided to tag along and see what happens.
I hold many "Firsts" in the realm of Foundry and STO in general. Things like first enterable building, branching dialog, multi-usable item, multiple outcome branched mission with real freedom, point to point teleport, automatized Voice Overs, dialog reflecting on what you actually do (useful if you give freedom), mission specific inventory, rapid map replication/generation, map prefab export-import, dialog text parser, comprehensive offline foundry item list. That is what I can remember. And of course good ol' texture modding and model swapping.
You name it and there is a good chance I did it, or I can do it somehow.

Missions:
Demon Planet (remake of the mission Demon World from ST 25th Anniversary)
Hijacked (remastered version of the mission Hijacked! from ST 25th Anniversary)
One Moment of Humanity
The Long Sleep
+Several short sample and demonstrator missions.

Pendra

Back to top Go down

Post  hippiejohn Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi there.
I'm new.

@HippieJohn is my in game handle.

I've written a couple missions that have been pretty well received. All except for one, SPECTRES, Episode Six are currently down, and I'm reworking one.
Far as Trek goes, I'm an Original Series kind of fellow if you make me choose, but at the end of the day truth is ... I like it all.

So, even though I'm new at this foundry thing, I am not new to storytelling. It's kind of what I do for a living. I am a founder and partner in a company that runs Live Action Role Playing events in the fantasy genre here in the beautiful rocky mountains for teenagers. I'm one of the primary story "team" for the company. We focus on teaching things like leadership, team work, self worth, loyalty, etc. through the lens of being part of a fantasy story as one of the heroes. It's play therapy. So yeah, I'm pretty down with storytelling , and working in a creative "team" environment.

Really looking forward to this project, and excited about the people interested so far.

Peace, Love and Delicious Hot Tea,
- HippieJohn

hippiejohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniela Wildcat Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Greetings everyone!

I'm a german beginner foundry author, so far i've only done some grinding missions for kill accolades and dailies or for fun (e.g. 'dancing cubes' aka. fighters with cube skins) - the kind of 'Missions' which get a ton of positive feedbacks without earning them - and soloely for the german STO client, my ingame handle is @daniela1055.

If you plan to use a 'shared account' i would gladly translate all missions for the german client.

Daniela Wildcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum